If you have been involved in a car accident your vehicle will more than likely need repairing and you may need to make alternative transport arrangements. In some cases your car may be uneconomical or too badly damaged to repair, and you will need to think about replacing it.
If you were not at fault for the accident, English law entitles you to claim reasonable repair and replacement transport costs directly from the negligent motorist’s insurance company.
- Compensate any loss of earnings
- Free of charge and no upfront costs as repair costs are recovered from Third Party
- Independent qualified engineers will provide a fair valuation of your vehicle using insurance approved software
- You won’t lose your no claims bonus
Directing repairs through your insurance company or even the Third Party is usually a lengthy procedure and can take longer to authorise repairs. You may also find that your no claims bonus is compromised and you would have to pay any applicable excess. By utilising our credit repair and credit hire service, these issues will be non- existent.
In coalition with a number of body shops across the region, our credit repair services reflect a remarkable level of flexibility, choice of selection and quality service. As part of our repair service, we allow you to choose your own vehicle repairer whilst we arrange finance for credit repair. Our Insurance Approved Repairer Network enables us to arrange payment of your repairs directly to you so that you can even repair the car as and when you want.
Our service is free of charge as we finance the repair invoices and later reimburse ourselves through negotiations with the at fault party’s insurers. As a result, you receive a quality service and the peace of mind that will leave you satisfied with our repair process.
Vehicle repair applies whether you drive a vehicle for personal or professional use; for example, a black cab or a motorbike.
Instead of wasting hours trying to sort out a reasonable vehicle repair quote, especially without a trusted garage able to complete it, we take care of everything for you leaving you to get on with life.
- We will need to take details of the accident from you so that we can investigate it.
- If the case is accepted, we then enter into an agreement with you to fund your repairs and will provide you with a replacement vehicle (if your vehicle is not safe to drive).
- We instruct an independent motor engineer to carry out an inspection of your vehicle and establish the repair costs. The inspection report will also identify whether the vehicle is economical to repair.
- If your vehicle is repairable, we will authorise repairs directly to one of our insurance approved body shops. You will be provided with a replacement vehicle for the duration of repairs to your vehicle
- Once your repairs are complete, we submit the repair and hire invoices to the negligent motorist’s insurer for payment.
- If your car was uneconomical to repair, the engineer will have prepared the inspection report confirming the pre-accident value of your vehicle. We can liaise with the negligent party’s insurer on your behalf to obtain a settlement.
Call Free: 0800 334 5664
To start the process of your claim,
Request a call back:
Fill out our simple enquiry form and we'll get back to you shortly.
Requesting a replacement car from your own insurers is the most common practice and seems to be the most sensible option, but this also has its drawbacks. Your no claims bonus is likely to be affected and you would be liable to pay any applicable excess. By utilising our credit hire and credit repair service, these issues will be non- existent...Read More